There was a table showcasing KitchenAid equipment and I must say… they all looked so pretty!
|KitchenAid Standard Stand Mixer|
The new KitchenAid Artisan® Mini Stand Mixer
The Mini Artisan mixer features a 3.5-quart capacity and is 20% smaller and 25% lighter compared to full size KitchenAid tilt-head stand mixers.
As it is lighter in weight, you can easily move it around the kitchen.
Some other features and benefits include:
- Versatile Kitchen Companion-For a range of sweet and savoury recipes.
- 10 Mixing Speeds-For a slow stir to fast whip.
- Soft Start-Helps to avoid ingredient splash and flour puff by starting at a lower speed.
- Multipurpose Attachment Hub-Easy usage with a wide choice of optional attachments.
- Premium Finishes-with chrome-plated knobs, convenient power cord location, elegant wrap-around trim band.
- Colours You’ll Crave-From bold to understated, there’s an Artisan Mini to match both your kitchen and style. Colours include Honey Dew, Hot Sauce, Guava Glaze and Matte Black.
|KitchenAid Artisan Mini Stand Mixer|
A fine spiral blade creates a thin noodle-like strand, similar to spaghetti, for using vegetables as a healthier alternative to flour based pasta, while a medium blade quickly and easily spiralizers potatoes for casseroles or zucchini for soups.
Separate slicing blades can be used for creating spirals of fresh fruits or vegetables with little to no cores, such as sweet potatoes, or those with larger cores, including apples and pears.
By using a combination of accessories, the attachment can perform several functions at once, including peeling, slicing and coring most fruits and vegetables.
The retail price is around SGD$239 onwards.
In order to demonstrate how powerful KitchenAid Artisan® Mini Stand Mixer is, Little bro, Zhong Han prepared the following dishes using the mixer and attachments to prepare the ingredients for each of the following:
|Puree Pumpkin Soup with a touch of Coconut Cream|
|Jasmine Green Tea Chiffon Cake with Double Layered Cheese|
|Singapore Curry Coconut Cream Linguine|
To find out more about KitchenAid equipments, visit www.kitchenaid.com.sg now!