Lets face it. Even though we are moving towards a cashless society, we still need to pay cash in those retail shops, eateries, foodcourts and etc, which have not embraced emerging technologies. I am someone who does not like to keep a lot of cash in my wallet after losing my wallet with S$200 plus inside and my cards inside. Luckily I discovered soCash, a free mobile app that allows me to withdraw cash from nearby shops using my mobile phone when i need it. Which means I don’t need to scramble around to find a bank ATM, endure long ATM queues, or wasting time getting to an ATM just to realise that it is not working. What’s more, you usually get an interesting deal or freebie with every transaction. Right now, they have a $2 off on Haagen Daazs ice cream.
soCash is available on Apple App Store /Google Play (Click here @ https://link.socash.io/elaine-heng so everyone can download it. It is easy, hassle-free and absolutely free to use. Every transaction is safe and secure. You account will only debited after you approve the transaction using DBS PayLah! or POSB, DBS iBanking.
There are no hidden charges or fees. All you need to do is to set up a free account first.
With more than 1000 cashpoints available island wide, It makes cash withdrawal more convenient than ever!
How to use soCash?
- Install soCash https://link.socash.io/elaine-heng
- Enter an amount that you’d like to withdraw.
- Select your preferred shop to collect your cash from.
- Upon arrival, scan the QR code at the cashier and collect your cash. That’s it!
Is It Trustworthy?
- The company is the recipient of the FSTI grant from Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Venture capital backed by Vertex Ventures
- Platform is used by global banks like DBS Bank, POSB, Standard Chartered Bank and more.
- Featured on media like The Straits Times, TechinAsia, Yahoo News, The Business Times, etc.
soCash is currently running 2 promotions which I strongly encourage everyone to take part.
1) Free Cash
– You will receive $5 in Free Cash when you download and sign up for the app
– This can be redeemed on your second withdrawal
– You can unlock another $5 in Free Cash after your 4th withdrawal.
2) Haagen-Dazs Discount (Valid 14th May – 13th Jun)
– Make a soCash withdrawal & enjoy $2 off any double-scoop ice cream.
– Discount can be found in your email withdrawal receipts.
– Head down to any of the Haagen-Dazs outlets to redeem the offer.
For busy people and those who want convenience, soCash is a highly recommended app to download so that you won’t ever be caught without any cash in your pocket.