Elaine Heng Image Consultancy is looking for responsible English speaking trainers who can do training for secondary school students on the following topics below. Total training hours to be 25-28 hrs(TBC), divided into a few sessions. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion. Thanks!
Basic Culinary & Baking Skills
The objective of this programme is to provide an introduction into the F&B industry. This programme also provides the basic skills being a Junior Chef, such as cooking, Baking, cookery and culinary craft, food design, food tasting etc. Students will develop an interest in the area of cookery & culinary after this programme and will be an excellent stepping-stone for those who wish to pursue a career in this area.
1. Cooking practical
2. Principles of cooking (Western and Asian)
3. Pastry and Baking
4. Kitchen organization
5. Introduction to F&B operations
Motorcycle Service & Maintenance
The objective of this programme is to provide an introduction into the automotive industry. This programme also provides the basic skills in study motorcycle repairs, inspections, maintenance, and troubleshooting. Topics cover includes two- and four-stroke internal-combustion engines; lubrication and cooling systems; clutches, transmissions, and drives; electrical components; charging and ignition systems; frames, steering, and suspension; brakes, wheel assemblies, and tires. Students will develop an interest in the area of automotive (motorcycle) repair and maintenance after this programme and will be an excellent stepping-stone for those who wish to pursue a career in this area.
1. Safety precaution at a workshop and handling of motorcycles
2. Different types of tools and usages
3. Carry out a proper checklist while doing repairs and maintenance
4. Ability to do trouble shooting
5. Change front and rear brake
6. Adjust the chain alignment
7. Change spark-plug, renew engine oil
8. Check tyre pressure, change inner tube and tyre
9. Test run after changing and maintenance checks